We’re here to provide engaging, insightful communications across a number of channels, for both our existing members and potential new ones. This is always important, but particularly so during times of active rebellion, when we always find ourselves very busy! We also deal with the administration for our communications channels and for our main meetings, manage the finances of the group, and do a hundred and one other things to help ensure the well-oiled machine that is XR Lewes continues to run smoothly.
Some of the stuff we do:
- Write engaging communications/updates, which are then sent to our members via Mailchimp.
- Keep our Facebook and Twitter pages updated with interesting content, promoting forthcoming actions and events, etc.
- Provide a “support hub” during active rebellion.
- Manage the Lewes XR mailing list. This includes keeping the mailing list up to date (adding and unsubscribing of members).
- Manage the email@example.com email account, responding to emails from the membership and other regional and national messages.
- Issue meeting agendas and minutes.
- Attend virtual meetings with SE East regional coordinators.
- Forward requests for payments of expenses, which should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include receipts and bank details for payment, to Lewes XR Treasurer.
If any of these areas interests you and you would like to get involved, or you have any suggestions, we’d love to hear from you. Please drop us an email at email@example.com.